The job requires a candidate who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as good negotiation skills. The candidate will be required to source potential clients for the workshops and maintain good customer relations.
- Sourcing for potential new customers for workshops
- Maintaining regular contact with existing customers
- Undertaking marketing communications
- Achieving set targets
- National Certificate/ Diploma In Motor Mechanics
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or any other similar relevant qualification
- At least three years working experience in Sales and Marketing field
- Previous similar work experience in motor the industry will be a distinct advantage
- Highly computer literate
- Valid class 4 drivers licence
A vacancy has arisen within Maire Sports High Performance Centre and Resort for the Sales and Administrative officer post.
Clarus is a business unit that specialises in publishing and textbook sales. A vacancy has arisen within Clarus for the ...
REMUNERATION - COMMISSION Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen ...
We are looking for a friendly salesperson to assist customers in our store. The salesperson is responsible for greeting customers, ...