• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
Minimum qualification is a diploma or degree in Marketing/Commerce/ Sales or related. Experienced and recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Openings are for Harare and Bulawayo.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medlive Marketing, a versatile sourcing and merchant company of medical, mining and laboratory equipment and supplies in both Zimbabwe and ...
One of our clients is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote ...
An organization based in Harare is looking for a competent and highly motivated individual with a degree in marketing and ...
A future leader program designed to develop future leaders by providing challenging purposeful opportunities that accelerate ones readiness to take ...