Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons, to fill the above position in a Veterinary and Public Health Chemicals manufacturing company.
Quality control, Validation, Stability studies, analytical method development as well as implementation and maintenance of systems that guarantee compliance to GMP, CGLP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Responsible for analysis of raw materials, in-process materials, finished products as well as research and development samples as head of QC.
• Perform validation and stability studies in compliance with systems, standards and regulatory requirements.
• Collaborate with other departments in performing research and development activities.
• Supporting other departments with technical expertise towards product and process improvement.
• To ensure that all the Laboratory functions are compliant with the business management systems; cGMP, CGLP, SO 9001, SO 14001 and ISO 45001.
• Participate in internal and external audits to which the company management system subscribes to.
Qualifications & Experience:
• A minimum of a first degree in Analytical Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Chemical Technology or other related degrees.
• A minimum of three years' experience in a Human or Veterinary pharmaceuticals manufacturing firm or other related sectors.
• Practical experience in chemical analysis using HPLC, GLC UVVIS, AAS and
Applications accompanied by comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be submitted to:
firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21 November 2023.