An elite, vibrant and fast growing Christian School in Shamva (+/-90km from Harare) seeks to employ a Principal who will be a full time Head of Bernice Christian School.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Driving the vision and culture of the school.
• Developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating educational strategies to achieve the school’s goals and objectives.
• Carrying out the school strategic planning and implementation of plans approved by the Board of Directors.
• Managing staff and resources to achieve the school set objectives.
• Spearheading developmental and capital projects approved by the Board
• Directing school marketing, fund raising activities and wider stakeholder engagements.
• Ensuring a Christian and English environment prevails.
Qualifications and Experience
• The post requires a highly motivated and dynamic individual who has senior management level experience in the private school system.
• A high level of administrative skills: Leadership skills, results orientation, good interpersonal skills, problem solving and multi-tasking.
• A knowledge of Cambridge and an ability to creatively market the school in a competitive environment.
In return the school offers a competitive package and other benefits.
Interested individuals to send applications, CVs and relevant qualification documents to:
Executive Officer HR
Bernice Christian School
Stand No 2761
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or WhatsApp to +263 773 847 201
not later than 30 November 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
Grooming Children under the ethos of Christianity