Maranatha Christian High Schools, one of the private schools in Zimbabwe are looking for a professional, well-qualified, and experienced candidate to fill the vacant position of Maths and Computer Science Teacher that has arisen due to enrolment growth at its Harare Campus. The ideal candidate should be a multi-talented individual who is able to work under minimum supervision. Maranatha High Schools are Registered Cambridge and ZIMSEC centers with boarding facilities in Harare and Kadoma.
Teaching the subjects,
Creating lesson plans,
Evaluating student performance,
Maintaining classroom records,
Meeting with parents, teachers, and other professionals,
Updating curriculum, and participating in campus events.
Evaluating and grading students' class work, assignments, and other papers.
Preparing course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and hand-outs.
Carrying out additional research, supervisory, or organizational duties may also be required depending upon the expectations of the Maranatha Christian School.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor's or graduate degree majoring in the subjects or an approved teacher training program from a well-recognized institution.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in education from a well-recognized institution.
3. Proven experience in teaching Cambridge Syllabus and exam classes.
4. Experience of serving in Private Schools is an added advantage.
5. Traceable record of excellent results.
6. Ability to solve problems that happen within their classrooms.
7. Ability to exhibit patience when working with mixed ability students.
8. Excellent communication skills since the teacher must interact with parents, administrators, and other teachers on a daily basis.
Applications, CVs and Certificates should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 22 July 2022. NB: Please indicate the position being applied for on the email subject. Late applications will not be considered.