A local organization is looking for a consultant to assist with identifying potential properties that the organization can consider for investment purposes.
2. Specific Terms of Reference
The Consultant will execute the following:
• Give an overview of the property market sector in Zimbabwe
• Conduct a comprehensive assessment of properties available in the market suitable for investment by an NGO.
• Assist with identifying a type of property most suitable for investment purposes.
• Assess revenue(s) that can be generated from the said property
• Conduct valuation of the existing property and potential revenue that can be generated from the property.
• A report that outlines all the expected deliverables above.
• Presentation of the report to the organization
• A registered estate agent company, financial property investment institution or an individual working within a property investment organization or working independently.
• Over 5 years demonstrable experience in property investments
Persons and companies with the above requirements and qualifications are encouraged to submit a short proposal which include their understanding of the work, previous similar experience and proposed budget. A company profile or CV for individuals with clear and traceable references should be included. Applications which do not contain all the above documents will be regarded as incomplete and will not be considered. Applications must be addressed to email@example.com by the 30th of September 2022. The title Property Investment should be clearly stated in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principles ...
Background The Government of Zimbabwe has received funding from the World Bank-Global Financing Facility to implement the Zimbabwe Health Sector ...
About Welthungerhilfe is one of the largest German non-governmental organisations in development co- operation and emergency relief. Primarily in co-operation ...
Christian Care, a registered welfare organization (PVO 79/67) involved in development and relief activities, is seeking the services of a ...
1). Background and Introduction Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI) is a not-for-profit human development organization which is registered as a Trust ...
Project Background Mozambique and Zimbabwe have been experiencing an increased frequency, duration and intensity of natural disasters and extreme weather ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 25 Nov 2022
Posted by UNESCOView Full Ad