Locations: Murewa, Hwange x2
Deadline: 1st December 2023
Zvandiri is a community organisation which through its Zvandiri programme, integrates community prevention, treatment, care and support for children, adolescents and young people living with HIV. Works with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and National AIDS Council in implementing these interventions with funding from various funders.
The Zvandiri Associate is responsible for coordinating the scale up of Zvandiri services through technical capacity building of strategic partner organisations and service providers in a district of Zimbabwe.
The Zvandiri Associate will be working under the direct supervision of the Regional Coordinator responsible for coordinating the scale up of the Zvandiri model and Community Adolescent Treatment Supporters (CATS) services through technical capacity building of MoHCC service providers and support and mentorship of CATS in a specific district. This role will include amongst other things, provision of clinical support services, coordination of Zvandiri’s project activities in the districts, in accordance with the approved project work plans ensuring timeous delivery of the project to the required quality standards. Also ensure that all beneficiaries receive the appropriate differentiated care, based on the CATS Zvandiri Intervention Model
The Zvandiri Associate will be expected to:
• Provide technical expertise and guidance to MoHCC and partners on the implementation of the direct service delivery approach of the Zvandiri model focussing on HIV programming for children and adolescents.
• Assist in the planning, development, and implementation of HIV programs for children and adolescents.
• Coordinates training sessions and workshops to enhance the knowledge and skills of community workers and health care workers. P
• Establish and maintain partnerships with relevant stakeholders including government agencies and other NGOs.
• Contribute to continuous quality improvement initiatives within the organisation’s HIV programs in an assigned district.
• Analyse data, identify challenges and propose solutions to enhance service delivery and outcomes.
• Collaborate with the monitoring and evaluation team to establish appropriate indicators and systems to track impact and effectiveness of the Zvandiri model.
• Maintain accurate records of activities, interventions, and outcomes. Prepare regular reports for internal use.
• Bachelor’s degree in social work or relevant social science degree
• Minimum three years’ experience in community development and/or mobilisation
• Experience working with children and adolescents
• Comprehensive understanding of Child’s Rights and Laws in Zimbabwe
• Technical working knowledge of HIV
• Knowledge of and familiarity with the Ministry of Health and Child Care and Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare
• Excellent report writing and computer skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
To apply for this position please click this button to complete job application form and send a 2 page CV and application letter to email@example.com
Please indicate expected salary in your application letter and position being applied for in the email subject.
Deadline: Mid-day on 1st of December 2023.
Zvandiri is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. ZVANDIRI has zero tolerance for any form of harassment and staff are expected to uphold the organizational values and core competencies especially diversity and inclusion, integrity, commitment, and respect for others as our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.