Vacancies have risen at Nhowe Mission Brian Lemons Memorial hospital for the posts
1. Day to day running of the X- ray Department
2. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of service delivery methods.
3. Perform a variety of diagnostic radiographic examinations as defined for that level.
4. Manage and participate in the development and administration of the department's budget.
5. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and plans.
1. Certificate in General Radiography.
2. Diploma in Radiography.
3. Degree is an added advantage.
4. Should be registered with Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by 31 May 2021. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for and addressed to:
The Medical Superintendent
Nhowe Mission Hospital, P.Bag 254, Macheke
Reporting to:Nurse in Charge Location:Chitungwiza Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract Project Summary The Target Accelerate and Sustain Quality Care ...
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe Company: Plan International Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and ...
Our thriving organization in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit a qualified Messenger/Rider who will be responsible for ...
The Nursing Director (ND) is a key position in the hospital’s leadership, overseeing all nursing care and integral in quality ...
Who we are With over 45 years of experience working in over 50 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the ...
Salary: 500-100000 Expiry Date 24 Jun 2021
Posted by PSI - Population Services International in ZimbabweView Full Ad