The purpose of the role is to oversee and manage the running of the workshop
Repairs and Maintenance
• Overseeing the repair and maintenance operations for all trucks as per set key performance indicators
• Coordinate Trucks concerns and issues with Operations department
• Determine the need and benefits of outsourcing Truck and equipment repairs or services
• Plan work on trucks lined for refurbishment
• Prepare annual list for parts and supplies
• Order service kits for vehicles due for service
Health and Safety
• Ensure compliance to Health and Safety requirements (tool box, driving behaviour and wellness, Site/Yard housekeeping)
• Maintain Quality Management Systems
• Assign work duties to workshop staff
• Identify/coordinate training needs for workshop employees
• Produce and analyse productivity and operational reports for Workshops and take corrective action.
•Class One Trade tested Journeyman (Motor
• A Bachelor's degree is an added advantage
• At least 3 years' experience in managing a workshop/fleet
• Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled employees engaged in repair and maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
• Ability to coordinate programs, prepare reports and maintain accurate records.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position being applied for in the subject line
Deadline: 15 February 2024