Type of contract: Fixed term duration, with a three-month probation period
Immediate Supervisor: Logistic Supervisor
Starting Date: December 2023
Objective of the Post:
Stock management and upkeep of warehousing spaces according to MSF standards and protocols for MSF basic health care
activities in Gwanda District.
• Oversee safe and secure storage of materials in as per agreed MSF procedures, including monitoring and regulating
temperature and dusts, pests, visitors, shelves, labels, and reception areas
• Receive orders and deliveries, identify and report potential discrepancies against delivery notes or cargo manifests
• Update stock monitoring system (stock cards or databases) after reception or preparation of dispatch of goods.
• Participate in periodic physical stock counts
• Prepare orders for dispatch and pack according to fragility, weight and transport means – indicate details on items,
weight, destination, waybills, mode of transport, etc.
• Follow-up on stock thresholds, stockout and expiry dates – prepare regular stock reports
• Any other supply related responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
Educational and Professional Background:
• Diploma in Warehouse Management, Procurement, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
• Minimum two years’ work experience in warehousing, stores or supply management in an NGO environment
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Motivation to work in an international/inter-cultural context with a humanitarian team spirit
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Clear knowledge, understanding and experience of all legislative instruments and procedures for medical supplies
• Experience using Unifield or experience of any ERP and Microsoft Office packages
• Strong command of English and local languages
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their detailed CVs & motivation letter indicating the
position being applied for on or before 21 November 2023, to the Human Resources Assistant, MSF-Belgium, 4 Lawley
Street, Gwanda or by email to email@example.com
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of advert closure.
Please note that the MSF-Belgium Zimbabwe Mission does not solicit any organization or individuals to recruit on our
behalf. No fee is charged throughout recruitment, selection or placements. Canvassing will lead to disqualification of
MSF values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all
qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, color or ethnic origins,
religion or belief or sexual orientation. Qualified candidates from Matabeleland South are encouraged to apply.