The organization invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Warehouse Supervisor. Reporting to the Head- Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for the management of stocks at the company’s factory.
• Maintaining supplies and inventory through receiving, storing, and safeguarding goods
• Loading and dispatching goods;
• Arranging warehouse space and overseeing housekeeping tasks;
• Enforcing health and safety regulations at work stations;
• Overseeing all satellite warehouses operations and administration; managing warehouse personnel;
• Planning and supervising the fumigation of all grains;
• Generating daily and weekly reports to management on all warehouse activities;
• Facilitating and carrying out routine inventory takes;
• Managing storage of parent seed and associated materials.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of practical experience in a seed processing factory or equivalent.
• Result driven, innovative and good management qualities.
• Good communication skills with an excellent personality
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
• Working knowledge of inventory management software.
Applicants should submit their Application Letters, a detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than 14 November 2023 to: