To assist the logistics officer in warehouse management
Please fill in the following information (Yes/No answers) and share with your resume
• Do you have a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent
• Do you have at least 3 years’ experience with at least 2 years in the NGO sector
• Do you have over 2 years’ experience of working as Warehouse Clerk or higher post in an NGO sector
• If selected, will you be able to join us by 01 June 2021
• Do you have previous experience of handling customs clearance
• Do you have proficiency in Navision accounting software
• Are you a member of a professional body
Receiving, warehousing, distribution of programme and non propramming goods
Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security
Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
Conduct month end stock take
Degree in Stores Management, Logistics,, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
3 years’ experience with at least 2 years in the NGO sector
Computer literacy (knowledge of Logic software will be an added advantage))
Location: Ngezi Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and ...
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic-Learning (ODeL) university in Zimbabwe that offers ...
Vacancy A local manufacturing company for Chemicals and detergents is looking for Stores and warehouse clerk.
Our client in the Paint Manufacturing Sector is looking for an experienced Receiving Clerk to join their team.