Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for appointment to the above mentioned vacancy in the CVEM Division of the Finance Department
POST: VALUATION TECHNICIAN (1 Position)
LOCATION: ROWAN MARTIN BUILDING
REPORTING TO: VALUATION OFFICER
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for appointment to the above mentioned vacancy in the CVEM Division of the Finance Department.
Responsible for assisting professional officers in the Valuation sections of the Division and all other duties connected with property valuation management.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Gathering statistical data on potential growth of the city.
• Carrying out valuation roll validity checks
• Carrying out monthly reconciliations of properties billed against properties on the valuation roll and investigates discrepancies.
• Updating of cadastral plans.
• Collection and compilation of referencing and market surveys data
• Sourcing of approved diagrams, local plans and maps.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Valuation and Estates Management OR eight  subjects in REIZ management program Or any Real Estate qualification.
• At least 2 years relevant experience.
• High Integrity
• Customer Care.
Compensation and Benefits
A competitive salary commensurate with the post and other benefits will be disclosed to successful candidates.
NB: City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Written applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae including certified copies of relevant certificates should be submitted to:
The Acting Human Capital Director
P.O. Box 1680
Rowan Martin Building
To arrive not later than 22nd September 2021
CANVASSING WILL DISQUALIFY APPLICANTS
Team leader, responsible for the day to day management of a real estate agency business reporting to the Principal Registered ...