Mine Surveyor-Provincial Mining Office
• Meet all the survey requirements for the whole mining district
• Conduct routine Survey of developing and producing mines
• Train and supervise Surveyors, Sampler Surveyors, Drafting Technicians, and Field Officers and allocate duties to the same.
• Plan, purchase and control budget of survey requirements
• Liaise with the Regional Geologist, Regional Metallurgist, and Mining Commissioner and Regional Mining Engineer on matters concerning the region.
• Any other duties assigned by the Regional Mining Engineer or Chief Surveyor.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCEAND ATTRIBUTES
• Diploma in Mine Survey and Mine Surveyor Certificate of Competency or
• Degree in Mine Survey or Equivalent
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org