Mine Surveyor - Head Office
• Inspect mine plans for the enforcement of relevant regulations pertaining to mine survey.
• Coordinate Provincial Mine Survey work to ensure adherence to standards and budgets.
• Assist in recruitment and career develop of mine surveyors.
• Assisting selection and procure technical equipment for the section.
• Assist in the Board of Examiners for departmental statutory examinations for Mine Surveyors Certificate of Competency. Mine Managers Certificate of Competency, Mine Engineers
Diploma, Zimbabwe Government Mining Diploma and examiner of some surveying subjects.
• Act as Board Secretary of the Board of Examiners.
• Be a member of the Executive Committee of the Association of Mine Surveyors of Zimbabwe
• Verify EPO, Special Grants and Mining Lease descriptions submitted by the industry.
• Diploma in Mine Survey and Mine Surveyor Certificate of Competency or
• Degree in Mine Surveyor Equivalent
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: email@example.com