Mechanical Technician (D3- E4)
• Enforce Mining (Management and Safety) Regulations with special reference to electrical and mechanical equipment on mines in Zimbabwe.
• Carry out both mechanical inspections regularly on mines.
• Maintain regional records on all mining equipment with special emphasis on hoisting ropes.
• Investigate mine incidents and accidents related to mechanical disciplines.
• Ad vise small-scale miners on safety aspects and equipment handling.
• Diploma in Mechanical
• Ability to respond to emergence situations.
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
• Team player.
• Good computer literacy.
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: email@example.com