Fabricate mining equipment for example magazines, windlasses, kibbles, cocopans and skips etc.
• Maintain and repair machines used in the industry for example diesel and petrol engines, pumps, crushers, motion heads brought to the workshop.
• Collect plants from bad debtors with the assistance of workshop hands for example dismantling of stamp mills, James Tables, ball mills.
• Fit and turn, boilermaker, diesel fit and weld.
• Delegate duties to workshop hands.
• Refurbish second-hand equipment prior to re-hire.
• Journeyman class 1&2
• Ability to respond to emergence situations.
• Team player.
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org