• Maintain voltage levels380-750V in installed equipment.
• Monitor power usage of equipment in the plant.
• Supervise the maintenance of both mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Install and commission all new equipment prior to sue by different sections in the department.
• Supervise of all work done by Maintenance Assistant
• Journeyman lass 1& 2 • Ability to respond to emergence situations. • Team player. • Good communication skills both oral and written.
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: email@example.com