Minerals Development Officer - Head Office
• Supervise junior staff on daily work routine.
• Promote investment in the Mining Industry.
• Focal person for receiving Foreign Investors.
• Organize and initiate mining exhibitions.
• Monitor mineral production, exports and imports.
• Co-ordinate Bilateral and Multi-lateral meetings with various countries or organizations on mining related issues.
• Degree majoring in Mining, Economics or Equivalent.
• A post graduate qualification in public relations or community development qualifications or related field is added advantage.
• Ability to work in and advocating towards multi-stakeholder platforms and processes.
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
• Team player.
• Good computer literacy.
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: email@example.com