Non-Energy Minerals Officer, Base Metals
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for overseeing the negotiation of investment deals in base metals mining sector.
• Meeting with investors intending to invest in base metals mining sector.
• Facilitating investment in base metals through engagement with the necessary stakeholders.
• Conducting Due diligence on investment partners in the non-energy minerals sector, in liaison with compliance department.
• Structuring and evaluating mining partnerships in the non-energy minerals sector.
• Monitor complete and analyze national mineral production statistics for base metals and issue reports.
• Promotion of mining investment opportunities in base metals to both local and international investors.
• Formulate Bilateral and Multilateral trade and economic agreements in the base metals sector with various countries and international organizations.
• Formulate and coordinate implementation of programs to enhance base metals output.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
• Degree in Mining Engineering, Geology, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Chemical & Process Systems Engineering, Exploration Geology. BSc Honours Geo- Hydrology or Equivalent
• Experience in Mining sector specializing in base metals is an added advantage.
• A post graduate qualification in Business Management, Finance and Investments, Marketing, Research is an added advantage.
• Good research and analytical skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: email@example.com