Energy Minerals Officer, Coal & Hydro Carbons
• Conduct technical due diligence on mining projects in coal and hydro carbons sector
• Come up with research to advance coal and hydro carbons sector.
• Liaise with investors intending to invest in coal and hydrocarbons sector.
• Promote mining investment opportunities in the coal and hydro carbons sector to both local and international investors.
• Coordinate implementation of programs to enhance coal and hydrocarbons output
• Assist in facilitating and overseeing the negotiation of investment deals in the energy minerals sector
• Coordinate meetings with investors intending to invest in energy minerals
• Facilitating investment in energy minerals through engaging the necessary stakeholders
• Assist in conducing Due diligence on investment partners in the energy minerals sector in liaison with compliance department
• Assist in structuring and evaluation of mining partnerships in the energy minerals sector
• Monitor complete and analyze national mineral production statistics for the energy minerals sector and issue reports
• Facilitates in Bilateral and Multilateral trade and economic agreements for energy minerals with various countries and international organizations Assist in formulating and coordinating the implementation of programs to enhance energy mineral resources output
Coordinate meetings with investors intending to invest in energy minerals
• Degree in Mining Engineering, Geology, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Chemical & Process Systems Engineering, Exploration Geology, BSc Honours Geo- Hydrology or Equivalent
• Experience in Mining sector specializing in energy minerals such as coal, gas and hydro carbons is an added advantage.
• A post graduate qualification in Business Management, Finance and Investments, Marketing, Research is an added advantage.
• Good research and analytical skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: email@example.com