Geologist - Head Office
• Map the Geology of Zimbabwe.
• Draw geological map on a scale of 1:1 000 000
• Compile data and write bulletins of mapped areas
• Compile geological maps and bulletins/ short reports detailing geology, stratigraphy and mineral resources for publication
• Liaise with industry and mineral exploration companies to encourage and promote further mineral exploitation.
• BSc. Honours in Geology or Equivalent.
• Good research and analytical skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: email@example.com