Metallurgist- Provincial Mining Office
• Monitor and providing monthly reports on mining operations and activities in the region.
• Advice miners on matters related to the extraction of metals and minerals from their ores.
• Interpret test work results to processing plant operators.
• Assist processing plant operators on plant design and layout of plant operations.
• Audit metallurgical processing plants.
• BSc Honors in Metallurgical Engineering or Equivalent.
• Experience in Mineral Processing is an added advantage.
• Good research and analytical skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: email@example.com