Metallurgist -Head Office
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct Routine test work and project wok
• Research on new method s in mineral processing.
• Manage test work procedures in the section .
• Design and pilot-testing mineral processing routes.
• Liaise with other institutions and industry for mutual exchange of information.
BSc. Honours in Metallurgical Engineering or Equivalent.
• Experience in base metals and precious metals extraction and metallurgy is an advantage.
• Good research and analytical skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Good communication skills.
• Team player.
Candidates, (and especially women), with relevant experience in the public, private, and non-state enterprises domain in or outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants should submit five (5) sets of application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of Birth certificate, Identity document academic and professional qualifications and should reach the Public Service Commission by 10 April 2020 addressed to: The Secretary Ambassador J. Wutawunashe Public Service Commission 9th Floor, Social Security Centre Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way HARARE
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org