Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant position referred to above which has arisen within Victoria Falls Municipality.
Assisting in fitting and machining of parts, equipping and installation of the same.
• Minor fitting of parts to machinery and fixed plant, such as sewer and water pumps, engines, conveyor systems, hydraulic and pneumatic driven machines
• Supervised welding of various metals
• Assisting in installation, commissioning of parts, pumps, sewer and waterworks materials
• Testing newly installed equipment
• Assisting in plant overhaul
• Preparation of reports
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the immediate Supervisor
Qualifications and Core Competencies
• 5 '0' Levels including English Language and Mathematics
• Journeyman Class Three Fitter and Turner
• 2 years' experience in the Field
• Able to work as a team
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• A clean Class 4 driver's licence would be an added advantage.
In return, the Municipality offers an attractive package to be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications and names of at least two traceable referees should reach the undersigned not later than 1700hrs on 3 April 2020.