A growing and stable Micro Finance company with an international alliance is looking to fill in the following positions that have arisen within the Digital Transformation team:
The resource will be responsible for analysing and implementing solutions to current and future systems, processes and controls.
Reporting to the Head - Digital Transformation, this resource will be responsible for:
1. Optimizing the current IT environment and design future solutions.
2. Supporting digital transformation strategy through research and influencing implementation of findings with supportive analytics.
3. Building a visual responsive proof of concept systems with the Software Development team.
4. Working with Software Developers to make sure that commissioned development work is done within specifications.
5. Assisting with implementation of development projects.
6. Working with business support units to train teams in order to enhance, align or drive changes to new solutions.
7. Creating and optimising business metrics that give insight into business processes and controls.
8. Implement project managing framework during the business analysis phase of any development project.
Key qualifications, experience & competencies
• A degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent with a strong academic record from a nationally recognized institution.
• A Business Analysis certification (Agile preferred).
• Software Tester certification will be an added advantage
• Project management (PMP/ Prince2) will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 4 years of hands-on business analysis experience.
• Experience in the delivery of large scale and complex custom development projects.
• 4 years Project Management environment.
• 4 years Software Development environment.
• Exposure to software testing required.
Interested candidates, please send your CV's, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field to email@example.com
by Friday 6th of March 2020
Being an equal opportunity employer applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, sex or disabilities.