Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant position of Head of Inspectorate that has arisen in our organisation. The position will be based in Harare.
• Investigation of all suspected illegal activities in the tobacco industry
• Analyse and assess the current operational environment and make recommendations to increase system effectiveness and efficiency
• Identify gaps and shortcomings in the existing statutes and make the necessary recommendations
• Co-ordinate follow ups on leads that may lead to the unravelling of illegal activities in the tobacco industry
• Organise and co-ordinate necessary action to eliminate or minimise illegal activities
• Develop and implement effective measures to limit commission of illegal practices
• Design and develop proactive strategies to counter any forms of illegal activities
• Provide reports to the Chief Executive officer that helps in decision making
• Preparation of inspectorate budgets and strategy.
• Degree in Security management / criminology/Law/Risk management/Business Management
• At least five (5) years working experience in a similar role or industry of which three(3) years should be at senior level
• Experience in tobacco industry is an added advantage
• 5 years investigation experience with knowledge of criminal procedure and evidence gathering
• Qualification in Forensic crime investigations is an added advantage
Submit an application letter and detailed CV addressed to email@example.com not later than