We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Key result areas for the position will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, while ensuring compliance with regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
• Assist with developing and Implementing the Human Resources Agenda.
• Implementing Human Resources strategies, policies, and practices.
• Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
• Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
• Improving relations between staff and employers and evaluating staffing needs.
• Engaging with heads of department and responsible for the entire recruitment and selection process.
• Coordinating and facilitating all Employee and Industrial Relations related issues.
• Coordinating the Performance Management process for the whole organization.
• Interpreting policy and procedures to staff and attending to all policy related issues.
• Initiating, coordinating and facilitating all Human Resources related training.
• Custodian of all Human Resources Administrative Functions
• Maintaining an up to date inventory of all Human Resources records.
• Preparing timely Human Resources reports and other ad hoc reports.
• Consolidating all payroll related issues and attending to payroll related queries.
• Coordinating and attending to all employee wellness and welfare issues.
• A degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related from a recognized institution.
• At least 5 years working experience in a similar position
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Highly organised and ability to work independently, with excellent computer skills
• Banking experience a distinct advantage
• Strong leadership skills, Excellent communication skills, Analytical skills.
• Problem-solving skills, Proactive nature.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, Meticulous attention to details.
• Highly organized and Good people skills.
Detailed application letter and CV’s clearly highlighting the position applied for in the subject field should be sent, not later than February 19, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org