Business Development Officer
• Prospecting for new business in private personal loans and to meet set targets.
• Cross selling the banks products to maximize on the growth of the business.
• Planning marketing strategies and outreach programs in a cost effective manner that will contribute to the organisation` s objectives.
• Contribute to the organisation` s budget through developing departmental marketing budget and ensure approval thus capacitating the department.
• Understand the various organisational stakeholders and develop strategic plans to achieve their specific needs.
• Develop a stakeholder engagement work plan and ensure implementation to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
• Develop an advertising plan for approval to comprehensively market company products and services.
• Engage relevant media houses and channels to effectively market the business.
• Create promotional materials to for brand visibility for example brand material, bill boards, brochures, exhibitions, website etc.
• Degree in marketing / Business studies/ IMM / or equivalent
• Certificate in microfinance
• At least 5 -7 years relevant experience
Deadline for application is 17 February 2020
Email CVs to email@example.com