Job Advert: Personal Assistant
Looking for a Personal Assistant whose main role is to free an executive’s time from
organizing and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic
tasks. This position requires an individual with previous experience of administration or
personal assistant work: often two years.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling
access to the manager/executive
• Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
• Organizing events and conferences
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• Collating and filing expenses
• Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the
sector and to the manager’s remit, eg completing some corporate governance
reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with
legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
1. Able to drive.
2. Flexible to travel with the female director as such passport is a must
3. Very Fluent in English as vernacular language at work will not be allowed.
5. Be organized with a standard of excellence and high workmanship.
a. Diploma/ Certificate in Secretarial studies.
b. Minimum of 5 years secretarial experience, 2 of which must be in a senior office.
c. Excellent communication skills High Level of confidentiality High level of bankability
d. Business Administration / Social Science Degree or equivalent (A distinct
If you are interested follow the below link and complete the Application Form. The
deadline for applications is 27 January 2020.
Application link; https://forms.gle/eFCAYCP1bZzxmDHh7View more information