A reputable financial institution is seeking to fill the position of Assistant Accountant that has arisen within the organization on a 2 year fixed term contract commencing on 1st February, 2020:-
• Prepare consolidated financial statements.
• Prepare monthly management reports.
• Maintain the General ledger.
• Prepare annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
• Maintain asset register.
• Checking Bank and other account reconciliations.
• Holder of an accounting degree or an equivalent qualification.
• At least 3 years of accounting experience preferably in a financial institution environment.
• Good organizational skills and ability to work without supervision.
• Good knowledge of international financial reporting standards particularly financial instruments.
• Highly computer literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
• Proficient communication skills both written and verbal.
The applicant should submit an application letter, Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant qualification and contact details of at least three referees not later than 23rd January, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org