Key Duties include:
• Supervising the bulk and retail deposits and payments.
• Vault Custodianship.
• Prepare cash requisitions.
• Authorisation of cash withdrawal instructions and inter-teller transactions.
• Prepare cash reports and returns.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidates should have:
• Diploma in e.g. IOBZ, ACCA, Finance & Banking, Accounting.
• A Degree will be an added advantage.
• 3 years relevant banking experience.
Skills & Competences
• Good communication skills
• Good analytical and numerical skills.
• Computer literacy.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV should be sent to:
The Deputy Director,
Human Resources Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe
P.O. Box 1283
Closing Date: 06 January 2020