Applications are invited from CAPABLE TEAM PLAYERS, suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the positions listed below based at our head Office in Harare.
Purpose of the Job:
The position exists to assist in the development and transfer of knowledge through the provision of training to owners of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises ("MSMEs") so as to ensure the successful management of these businesses.
• Designing and implementing training programs
• Preparing training materials and delivering training.
• Facilitating and coordinating training activities including arranging venues, travel and accommodation bookings.
• Maintaining proper filing in the training office.
• Conducting research in liaison with the Operations Department team to develop the appropriate content and methods for training to cater for the target group and different levels of participants
• Developing and making recommendations on a cost structure to the Executives for the different modules being offered during the training.
• Developing comprehensive modules for training which are relevant and applicable for the target group.
• Facilitating the administration of all trainings to be conducted.
• Conducting training evaluation through the development of comprehensive reports.
• A degree in Business Management or other relevant qualification from a recognised University.
• A Diploma in Training Management
• 3 years relevant working experience
• Familiarity with the SMEs, banking or lending environment is an advantage
• Clean Class 4 Drivers License
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should submit an application (indicating the post being applied for) together with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of academic certificates saved as a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business day on 31 January 2023.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts that have arisen in the University: ...
an energetic human resources officer with payroll knowledge, able to work under pressure, knowledge in labour laws and able to ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates at National Biotechnology Authority. The position has arisen at our Mwenezi - Mapfura ...
An organisation in the Transport sector is looking for a qualified and Experienced HR and Administration. The person will be ...
A leading organisation in the pest control, cleaning, landscaping, and waste management space seeks to hire a suitably qualified Human ...
The Institute of Directors Zimbabwe is looking for a Competent Training, Research and Development Manager to join the team. The ...
Expiry Date 28 Mar 2023
Posted by Institute of Directors Zimbabwe (IoDZ)View Full Ad
Receptionist/Cum HR Intern Wanted
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 16 Mar 2023
Posted by Local CompanyView Full Ad
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 22 Mar 2023
Posted by World Vision ZimbabweView Full Ad
To provide best in class HR practices for our mining sister company. The successful candidate shall report to the hr ...
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 17 Mar 2023
Posted by Auxin Mining Services ZimbabweView Full Ad
Reporting to the Human Resources Officer, the incumbent is responsible for supporting and providing assistance in the Human Resources processes.
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 18 Mar 2023
Posted by Millennium HomesView Full Ad