A well-established Harare based Security company is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate for the following position:
Main duties and responsibilities
• Plan, convene and deliver security training courses & workshops both in Harare and outside Harare, designed with the overall intention of improving the competence of Security guards.
• Contribute to the designing, planning and reviewing of courses across the Security training program.
• Ensure that all contract forms are up to date.
• Assist in recruitment and selection of guarding staff.
• Record keeping of all files.
Qualifications, experience, attributes and competences
• Previous experience working within a security environment
• Certificate/Diploma in Adult Education and or Training Management
• Squad Drill Instructors Course from ZNA/ZRP, ZPS/Air Force of Zimbabwe
• Weapons Handling/Firearms training certificate from ZNA/ZRP/ZPS/Airforce of
• 3-5 years working experience in a similar position is essential
• Demonstrable competence in and enthusiasm for practical training methods.
• Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines with minimum support.
• The ability to relate to staff at all levels
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills
• Organizational, planning and time management skills
• The ability to coach people and give constructive feedback
• Confident presentation skills
• The ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
• Must possess personal qualities related to respect for the rights and confidentiality
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should email their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 2nd of October 2022. Indicate the position being applied for in the email subject heading.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted