A well-established Harare based Security company is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate for the following position:
Main duties and responsibilities
• Plan, convene and deliver security training courses & workshops both in Harare and outside Harare, designed with the overall intention of improving the competence of Security guards.
• Contribute to the designing, planning and reviewing of courses across the Security training program.
• Ensure that all contract forms are up to date.
• Assist in recruitment and selection of guarding staff.
• Record keeping of all files.
Qualifications, experience, attributes and competences
• Previous experience working within a security environment
• Certificate/Diploma in Adult Education and or Training Management
• Squad Drill Instructors Course from ZNA/ZRP, ZPS/Air Force of Zimbabwe
• Weapons Handling/Firearms training certificate from ZNA/ZRP/ZPS/Airforce of
• 3-5 years working experience in a similar position is essential
• Demonstrable competence in and enthusiasm for practical training methods.
• Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines with minimum support.
• The ability to relate to staff at all levels
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills
• Organizational, planning and time management skills
• The ability to coach people and give constructive feedback
• Confident presentation skills
• The ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets
• Must possess personal qualities related to respect for the rights and confidentiality
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should email their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than the 2nd of October 2022. Indicate the position being applied for in the email subject heading.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Responsible for managing the operations department. Operations strategy formulation
We are recruiting for professional security guards with excellent customer service and security skills to join our tight-knit and highly ...
Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position based at Corporate 24 Hospital ...
VACANCY NOTICE Applications are invited from suitably qualified, self-motivated and experienced candidates to fill the following position that has arisen ...