A leading company in retail and manufacturing invites applications from the following:
• Making the exact trading strategy according to the changes of consumer behaviors.
• Creating detail. design documentation for the development of computer systems I accordance to business needs.
• Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems, develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Analyzing technical tradeoffs, determining the primary component and subsystems, identify the interfaces and ensure collaborations are timely made.
• Participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of ERP system related processes.
• Design and perform server and risk audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company's disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems. Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports
• Performs regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Creates, changes, and deletes user account per request.
• Provides support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
• Repairs and recovers from software failures.
• Coordinates and communicate with impacted constituencies.
• Maintains a conducive system environment and ensure that all systems are up-to-date.
• Applies Upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Generates periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
• Collaborate with network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
• Ensure all issues are logged in the support system and resolved In a timely manner.
• Ensure documentation is maintained to contribute to the ERP knowledgebase.
• Positively reinforce adherence to standard user ERP procedures & processes and identify when off nominal activities may require support and intervention.
• Provide user training for new starters and existing staff as required.
• BSc/Ba In Information Technology, E commerce,
• Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) is an add. advantage.
• 4 years of System Engineering experience In Retail environment.
• Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on requirements.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate in the Chinese language.
• Possess excellent problem ,solving and debugging
• Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com by not later than 30 sept 2021
A local company based in Harare seeks to recruit vibrant and well experienced individuals to fill the position of IT ...
A local company based in Harare seeks to recruit a vibrant Trainee IT Support Manager who will provide system support ...
Zimbabwe Free Range Poultry Association (ZFRPA) is looking for qualified and experienced persons for the following positions on contract basis ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above-mentioned vacant position. This position has the ...
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) Is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions ...