• Driving and carrying out regular maintenance and repairs of tractors and other farm implements.
• Operating tractors safely and efficiently.
• Performing inspections of tractors and attachments like graders, rollers, and plows, and ensuring they are well-lubricated.
• Using tractors to transport materials and pull or push agricultural equipment.
• Operating tractors with laser leveling equipment to prepare fields.
• Reporting any faults or concerns to the Farm Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
• Remaining alert while driving and servicing the tractor, and maintaining the appropriate speed limit at all times.
• Completing minor repairs on tractor and farm equipment..
• At least 3 O’levels
• Class 5 driver’s license
• 1 year of experience in a similar role.
• Experience performing maintenance on tractors and other farming equipment.
• Superb health and safety knowledge
Please apply to: The HR Officer: Email: email@example.com by no later than 16 August 2022. Only short-listed applicants will be responded to. Applicants who reside in Mutare are encouraged to apply
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting clients in all phases of consignment preparation. Processing consignments via email, telephone and ...
The bike rider responsibilities include prioritizing important deliveries, notifying dispatch staff of any conditions that may delay or impact deliveries, ...
To perform messenger duties as per instruction.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions which have arisen within a security ...