A member of the SME Association of Zimbabwe is seeking to recruit a tender administrator with relevant qualifications and experience.
· Identifying opportunities on which to submit tenders and feeding into the decision over whether to bid for the work
· Devising a successful strategy for winning a bid, including pinpointing the unique selling points (key differentiators) of the organization, knowing your company’s operating and profit margins and understanding the clients’ specific requirements (the client in this case is the organization that is offering the work)
· Ensuring compliance with the regulatory authority and that all deadlines are met.
· Liaising with suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors.
· Keeping track of all costs and managing budgets.
· Conducting team briefings once bids have been secured.
· Develop and manage the bid timetable, managing inputs and suppliers as appropriate to ensure all key milestones are met.
Relevant diploma/degree and experience
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx and select the Tender Administrator (Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.
For more information about our Association, please visit our web site at https://www.smeaz.org.zw/.View more information
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions which have arisen within the Insurance ...
The Deposit Protection Corporation (DPC) is inviting suitably qualified and motivated persons to submit applications for the above position.
To Manage inventory and to purchase merchandise based on business needs.
Responsible for planning ,selecting and procuring equipment,goods and services .