The Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission & Distribution Company is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the underlisted fixed term contract posts, which have arisen within ZETDC Regional Transmission West.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists the Technician during switching.
• Assists in fault finding and the jointing of cables by carrying but line patrols as necessary.
• Assists Technician in substation refurbishments, Digs trenches for substations and cables.
• Ensures tidiness of the working area.
• Cleans vehicle and lockers daily. Assist in carrying out installation and maintenance work in substations.
• Carrying out housekeeping in control buildings and substations grounds.
• Carry out housekeeping in substation stores yards.
• Carrying out substation readings.
• Carrying out tool and equipment care for appliances used in substation maintenance
Qualifications and Experience
• 5'0 Levels Including English Language and Mathematics • Skilled Worker Class 4 • 3 years relevant experience
All applications to be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications and identity documents should be submitted not later than 25 June 2021 to
The Transmission and Distribution Director Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company ZESA Head Office, Electricity Centre, 8th Floor 28 Samora Machel & Avenue P.O Box 1760 HARARE
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A milling organisation is looking for a semi-skilled Fitter to do mechanical repairs on bearings, rolls, belts, boards, sifters, airlocks, ...
Our organisation seeks to engage Assistant fitters to be part of our workshop team.
Technical Sales Reps for an Electrical Engineering company based in Harare Responsible for sales, business development, client relationship and pitching ...
Looking for experienced panel beaters with a minimum of 2 years work experience,