An opportunity has arisen within Nyatsime College for suitably qualified persons to fill in the position of Storesperson. The successful incumbent will be reporting to the Bursar and is responsible for the custodianship of inventory of the College undertaking work in connection with the issuing of stores material and maintenance of stock, purchase orders, and receiving goods. The role involves working closely with other members of the teaching staff across the school, as well as administrative staff and other support staff to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the Academy.
• Creation of purchase orders and recording goods inwards/ outwards using the College Pastel software.
• Maintaining stock inventory to ensure effective control of inventory and observe re-order levels.
• Posting all inventory received and issued in the system.
• Making some reconciliation of system inventory and physical inventory.
• Receive and issue consumables inventory to user departments.
• Making follow-up of all outstanding orders.
• Ensure quantity and quality goods delivered are as specified.
• To maintain a proper record of all project records routine checks on all projects inventory.
• Manning the College tuck shop.
• Maintain College asset register.
• Keep stores clean and tidy
• Labeling goods with details of storage location
• Assisting with regular stock-takes.
• Perform any other ad hoc task as may be assigned from time to time by the Principal.
• An accredited Diploma/ Certificate in Accounting or Stores Management.
• 5 “O” Levels including Mathematics,/ Accounts and English.
• Computer literacy and knowledge of Pastel software.
• Good listener and team player.
• Methodical and organized and able to work on own initiative.
At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Stores Clerk in a busy educational institution
Be at least 30 years of age
Solid understanding of administration principles and attention to detail.
Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
Must be well organized and detail-oriented
Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Individuals who are interested and meet the above criteria should; Send Their CV and Application Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
apply online (link below) and complete the Application form by 1 April 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Assistant Stores Manager that has arisen at J&J ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Stores Manager that has arisen at J&J Transport ...
To assist the logistics officer in warehouse management FORM A Candidate Self-Assessment Please fill in the following information (Yes/No answers) ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Stores Clerk in our organization. ...