Stores Officer (Mining Division)
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for purchasing inventory for the Mining Division.
• Supervision of Stores issuing, receiving, stocktaking and disposal of materials.
• Stock replenishment and management of stock.
• Assisting Procurement in expediting materials.
• Monitoring non-action reports and advising accordingly.
• Ensuring that the section maintains a safety record commensurate with the organisation's standards and policies.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree/Diploma in Purchasing plus at least 1.5 years (for a degree holder) or 3 years (for a diploma holder) post graduate learner-ship experience in a mining or manufacturing environment.
• A professionaI qualification such as CIPS will bean added advantage.
• Working knowledge of SAP Materials Management module is a distinct advantage.
• Demonstrable knowledge of a recognised SHE system, preferably NOSH
• High levels of communication and sound interpersonal skills.
• A Clean Class (4) Driver's Licence.
Applications from individuals meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications to be submitted to:
The Manpower Services Manager Zimasco (Private) Limited
P.O. Box 124
Or E-Mail to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 25 MARCH 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Assistant Stores Manager that has arisen at J&J ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Stores Manager that has arisen at J&J Transport ...
To assist the logistics officer in warehouse management FORM A Candidate Self-Assessment Please fill in the following information (Yes/No answers) ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of Stores Clerk in our organization. ...