Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Divisional Operations Manager, the successful candidate shall inter-alia be responsible for the following:
• Reviewing fuel stock sheets daily to ensure that the minimum fuel stock storage level does not run below two days' usage so that the company does not run out of fuel.
• Reviewing daily tyre control sheets to assess the levels of stocks and liaising with Chief
• Operating Officer for the procurement of tyres whenever necessary.
• Ensuring that depot internal orders are fulfilled either by goods in stock or by placing an order for goods to make available all spares required by workshops for the economic maintenance and running of the company's fleet.
Checking that the receiving depot has received all stock transfers by ensuring that all stock transfer vouchers are returned with the GRV.
• Ensuring that the Stores Controller checks the accuracy of the SIV information which includes coding, pricing, quantity, allocation and the total SIV value by sample checking batches of SIVs for the depot selected.
• Reviewing once per month files of delivery notes and making a follow up on any outstanding invoices in order to ensure that all purchases and usage for the month have been accounted for
• Reviewing once per month the returned vouchers and checking acknowledgement of receipt of returned goods by supplier for immediate supply of credit note.
Ensuring that goods sent for outside repair are followed up and monthly inspection of schedules of all outstanding items from stores controllers.
Reconciling information complied by senior Stores Clerk with security guards at the gate with regards to closing and opening figures of fuel delivery.
Checking whether the procedure of getting three quotations is adhered to by ensuring that no purchase is made before the three quotations are resubmitted to the Stores Manager's office for approval of the supplier.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree / HND in Purchasing and Supply,
• Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Diploma.
• 5 '0' levels including Maths /Accounts and English.
Three years of experience as a Stores Manager
Interested persons should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae with Certified copies of academic, professional certificates and I.D to:
The Human Resource Manager
Zimbabwe United Passengers Company 109 Belvedere Rd
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for application is 25 April 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following positions which have arisen within the Insurance ...
The Deposit Protection Corporation (DPC) is inviting suitably qualified and motivated persons to submit applications for the above position.
To Manage inventory and to purchase merchandise based on business needs.
Responsible for planning ,selecting and procuring equipment,goods and services .