Applications are invited to fill in the following vacant posts that have arisen in the Council
Reports to the Procurement Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintaining and updating stock cards
• Record keeping of all Council inventory and Assets
• Facilitate the receiving of procured items by maintaining the goods received voucher.
• Maintaining reorder levels
• Any other duties as assigned
• Must have a Certificate in Purchasing and supply
• Must be aged 33 and below.
• Computer literacy
• Being able to deal with people from different backgrounds.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having time management skills.
• Must be conversant with Procurement laws of Zimbabwe
Interested candidates should submit their hand-written application letter accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications with at least 2 referees, not later than 14 May 2021 to:
The Chief Executive Officer Mhondoro Ngezi Rural District Council Stand No. 185 Mamina Growth Point P.O. Box 1331 KADOMA
email to: email@example.com
Location: Ngezi Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and ...
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic-Learning (ODeL) university in Zimbabwe that offers ...
Vacancy A local manufacturing company for Chemicals and detergents is looking for Stores and warehouse clerk.
Our client in the Paint Manufacturing Sector is looking for an experienced Receiving Clerk to join their team.