Vacancies have risen at Nhowe Mission Brian Lemons Memorial hospital for the posts
Promotes and maintains professionalism and ethics as well as the values of the mission hospital.
1. Articulates the nursing process and nursing care plan.
2. Maintains accurate records.
3. Conducts staff appraisals
4. Teaches and counsels staff and clients.
5. Promotes effective communication between all healthcare givers, patients and relatives.
6. Provides quality nursing care to patients.
7. Administers nursing activities in the wards.
8. Mentors junior staff and students.
9. Organizes and implements orientation and induction programs for new staff in the wards .
10. Prepares weekly schedules of duties to ensure that ward coverage and correct hours of work are adhered to.
11. Checks on safety and custody of drugs patient care, management activities and recognizes their efforts and potential.
12. Motivates staff by involving them in patient care management activities and recognizes their effort and potentials.
Degree/Diploma in General Nursing.
1. A post basic qualification in Nursing or Midwifery.
2. At least 2 years' ex perience as a senior registered
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by 31 May 2021. Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you are applying for and addressed to:
The Medical Superintendent
Nhowe Mission Hospital, P.Bag 254, Macheke
State Registered Nurse: Jairos Jiri Association Deadline: 26 July 2021 Stations: Harare, Kadoma, Gweru, Bulawayo About the organisation Jairos Jiri ...
APOPO is a Belgium Humanitarian Demining Organization that operates in Zimbabwe and is looking for: Medic (Sango Border Campsite)
CIMAS is looking for a Locum Nurse / Ambulance Technician
About Zimbabwe Health Interventions is a not for profit human development organisation which is registered as a Trust under the ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position that has arisen at North West Matabeleland ...
Palliative Care Nurse (Harare Branch): Island Hospice and Healthcare Deadline: 23 July 2021 Island Hospice and Healthcare (Island) is a ...
Salary: 500 - 100000 Expiry Date 23 Jul 2021
Posted by Island Hospice & HealthcareView Full Ad