ProComm is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our dynamic team to develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account Manager will be responsible for liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
● Establish relationships with new customers and close new contracts.
● Carry on the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
● Prospect for potential customers using various methods (i.e. on face-to-face meetings, by networking, by calls).
● Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
● Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
● Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
● Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
● Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or any other relevant field of study.
• Knowledge of VMware, Checkpoint or Cisco.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical capabilities
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Excellent time management
• High integrity, energy and dedication
Send your application and CV to email@example.com by 17 August 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may also use this Website to drop CV's.
We are inviting applications from suitable candidates for a Computing, Networking and Security Systems Engineer vacancy.
We are inviting applications from suitable candidates for a Unified Communications and Collaboration Systems Engineer vacancy.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following posts:
This is a position of strategic importance to the University which requires a highly motivated, innovative and solution focused leader. ...