Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Safe Back to School Project Manager (Generalist) at London or any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Formally, the Project Manager will report to the SB2S Team Leader. However, on a day to day basis, s/he will have a strong dotted line to TT colleagues, country office staff, regional staff, H/TWGs, Global Cluster Leads and other relevant stakeholders.
Staff reporting to this post: n/a
Budget Responsibilities: $TBC
Member of SB2S TT leadership group?: TBC
We can offer circa £ 39,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
Job Related Duties
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Excellent organisational, management and analytical skills, specifically effective time management, budget monitoring, problem solving, ability to meet deadlines consistently.
• Demonstrable experience of project management in INGO setting, specifically on project planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting – ideally in country settings.
• Significant experience of effective stakeholder engagement and managing substantial projects or workplans comprised of complex, diverse tasks and priorities.
• Sound judgement with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and tasks in a pressured, resource-constrained and self-administrative environment.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and ability to present complex issues in a clear succinct manner.
• Cultural awareness and ability to work effectively and collaboratively across diverse teams, functions, offices and organizations.
• Proven ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and autonomy, tackling new areas with confidence and leading on engaging stakeholders across all levels.
• Commitment to the mission, vision and values of Save the Children.
• High level of computer literacy, including internet and other web-based sources and Microsoft Office.
• Experience working within country offices.
• Experience within Save the Children, including a strong network.
• Knowledge of the Safe Back to School global priority.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. Apply online, visit the website below.View more information
Grace Life Foundation is a welfare philanthropy organization that was founded in February 2018 with the aim of helping disadvantaged ...
OVERVIEW OF THE FUNCTIONS OF THE POST Under the overall authority of the Assistant Director-General for Culture (ADG/CLT), the functional ...
Project Officer x2 (Buhera, Chimanimani/Chipinge) Purpose of the Position The Project Officer-Education/DRR is responsible for implementing project’s field level activities ...
Provide leadership in design and implementation of accountability, monitoring and evaluation systems and tools for sector specific Technical Programmes including ...
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic-Learning (ODeL) university in Zimbabwe that offers ...
Salary: 500-100000 Expiry Date 03 Jul 2021
Posted by ZOU - Zimbabwe Open UniversityView Full Ad