OK Zimbabwe Limited is looking for a talented person of integrity to take up the challenging and interesting position of RISK MANAGER at OK Head Office in Harare.
WE REQUIRE A PERSON WHO CAN, AMONG OTHER DUTIES EFFECTIVELY:
• Undertake a comprehensive risk assessment of all OK Zimbabwe operations, processes, equipment and facilities;
• Formulate and recommend risk mitigation plans, policies and protocols;
• Plan, design and implement an overall risk management policy for the organization;
• Make risk assessments, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
• Evaluate Ask, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluate previous handling of risks;
• Establish and quantify the organization’s risk appetite;
• Report risk in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks, Undertake corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders, Carry out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safely measures, and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for if things go wrong, Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors; and Provide training and support to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
THE PERSON MUST:
• Have a Bachelor's Degree in Risk Management, Business Management or any other related field.
• Have a minimum of 8 years' experience in law enforcement, investigation, asset protection, audit, Ask management, inventory control, quality assurance risk.
• Have experience in corporate security and ask management, loss prevention and control, asset protection, transportation, guard force utilization and investigations.
• Be Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite and Excel. Possess excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
• Have a sound track record in management of risk operations. Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Have the ability to handle confidential information in the course of duty. Have a clean Class 4 Driver's Licence.
The successful candidate will join a highly proactive, effective and results oriented team and will be offered a competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with the status of the position.
Interested candidates should submit written applications with detailed CVs not later than the 14th of May 2021 to: email@example.com
Responsible for administration and profitability of allocated branches
Applicants are invited to apply for the following job post Key Relationships and Department Overview: Internal: Retail Manager, Country Management ...
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Harare as Country Manager - ...
Responsible for the operations and profitability of the branches in Bulawayo