Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts at Great Zimbabwe University:
Records Clerk (2 POSTS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintaining and updating records;
• Establishing new records management systems;
• Developing , maintaining , verifying and evaluating existing systems;
• Appraising records;
• Classifying and indexing records;
• Archiving records of enduring value
• Ensuring security of records;
• Ensuring that records are easily accessible when needed;
• Any other duties as assigned.
Applicants should have at least a National Diploma in Records and Information Science or related field, Five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English plus one (1) year relevant work experience. In addition, applicants must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Applicants must submit six copies of applications of the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, contact telephone number(s) and names and addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resources and Legal Affairs
Great Zimbabwe University
P.O. Box 1235
Or email email@example.com as single PDF file
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 25 June 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the following post: UNIVERSITY LIBRARY POST: DEPUTY LIBRARIAN – INFORMATION ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies that have arisen in the Agency.