Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to till the following vacant positions that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund ZIMDEF iS an equal opportunity employer.
Receptionist - Gweru
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manning. and maintaining the reception area in an orderly and neat manner
• Welcoming all clients and directing them to appropriate personnel/offices
• Answering all incoming calls and forwarding them to appropriate personnel/offices information requested
• Attending to and operating enquiry desk through answering questions and providing general
• Recording all messages and notifying respective offices
• Preparing for all meetings to include arranging venue, notification/circulation of agenda and taking minutes
• Carrying out other administrative or clerical duties to include stock and stores management
• Receiving, recording and forwarding mail to the intended recipients immediately
• Reporting any security breach to the security personnel or management depending on its nature
Qualifications, Competencies and Work Experience
• Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Office Administration or equivalent.
• At least two years' experience in a professional environment
• High level of proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, IAS Access, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
• Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.)
Eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications clearly indicating the job /post and station being applied for. Applications must be accompanied with detailed
curriculum vitae indicating names of at least three contactable referees under confidential cover
not later than 16 May 2022 to:
The Human Capital Development Manager,
Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund,
18572 Off Mother Patrick Avenue,
P. Bag CY7739,
The Secretary will report to the Senior Assistant Registrar - Examinations
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position which has arisen at the Women’s University in ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position which has arisen at the Women’s University in ...
To ensure high customer service level, proper communication to key internal and external stakeholders and to ensure all operational activities ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts that have arisen in the University: ...
Salary: TBA Expiry Date 05 Dec 2022
Posted by Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (MUAST)View Full Ad