Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above mentioned vacancy position.
This position has the responsibility of managing and supporting the flow of information in the organization. The position is there to provide effective and courteous service to people contacting the organization in a rnanner that promotes a positive image
An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operating centralized telephone system, answering incoming calls and directing such calls to staff members
• Transferring and making outgoing calls to ensure communication from all POTRAZ staff and stakeholders.
• Recording telephone messages and passing them to respective staff members.
• Receiving visitors and directing them to appropriate offices.
• Maintaining a file on telephone usage.
• Attending and operating the Authority's enquiry desk to ensure the provision of a quality service to all POTRAZ Stakeholders.
• Receiving and forwarding parcels to Registry for internal delivery.
• Typing correspondences, letters and confidential documents.
• Managing meeting rooms scheduling and bookings.
• Managing main entrance doors security control system to ensure access by visitors.
Maintaining a neat and tidy appearance of the reception and waiting areas.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• National Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5 .0" Levels Including English and Math's at grade C or better.
• At least 2-3 years relevant experience.
• Results focus.
• Customer service orientation.
• Analytical Skills
• Reasoning Ability
• Computer Skills
Applications from persons meeting the above criteria, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be sent not later than 30 June 2021 to The Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare, P. 0. 8ox MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a candidate that currently reside in Gweru for the position of Administrative Assistant
The position of Regional Director is a full-time job based in Bulawayo, as a member of the senior staff and, ...
I am looking to hire a recent graduate with an honors degree in English Language with degree class 2.1 or ...
The Business Development Manager will play a crucial role in the success of our organization in the fuel industry. The ...
Deadline: 25 January 2022
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 25 Jan 2022
Posted by Zimbabwe Association of Dairy Farmers (ZADF)View Full Ad