Co-ordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects with regards to budget, scope and delivery time.
• Plan the daily, weekly or monthly Project work schedule as may be fit in order to ensure the timely
execution of the project and high quality of work.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
• Liaise with the Directors with regard to issues on the project.
• Ensure that the project is executed in adherence to the terms of the contract of the project.
• To guide the workforce forming part of the project team and provide technical guidance to the same.
• To execute all other tasks as mandated and ensure adherence to the project charter until completion.
• To participate in any liaison that will ensure smooth and successful delivery of the Project Mandate.
Experience in Project Management within the ICT, telecommunications, banking and FMCG sectors. Degree in Business Studies, at least 4 years in similar position. Outgoing, networking and technosavy candidate.
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business day 23 September indicating the position being applied for in the subject line.
A local company based in Harare seeks to recruit vibrant and well experienced individuals to fill the position of IT ...
A local company based in Harare seeks to recruit a vibrant Trainee IT Support Manager who will provide system support ...
Zimbabwe Free Range Poultry Association (ZFRPA) is looking for qualified and experienced persons for the following positions on contract basis ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above-mentioned vacant position. This position has the ...
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) Is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions ...